San Martín Theatre

This theatre was first open on May 2nd in 1912 as Odeón Theatre. It worked until 1951. Eight years later, it reopened with its current name.

Located on 601 Sarmiento Avenue, it is one of the most important cultural buildings of the province.
It holds 700 people. Besides, it has been the venue for a wide variety of performances, such as, operas, ballets and plays.

Nowadays, The Permanent Ballet of the province has its location there and their Artists, soloists and instrumental ensembles invited perform during the whole year.

Telephone: +54-9-381-4522579